If you’re struggling with fatigue, mood swings, stubborn weight gain, belly fat, lackluster skin, and bothersome sugar cravings, it’s time to reset your metabolic engine!
Join Tina Sprinkle for her 10-day Blood Sugar Reset, October 17-27, 2021 with a kick-off workshop on Sunday, October 17th @ 12 pm
Show your body a little respect, and your body will reward you with greater focus, stability, and metabolic health.
It’s not about willpower- it’s about biochemistry.
BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE IS ABOUT MORE THAN WEIGHT LOSS!
What do excess belly fat, blood sugar imbalance and serious diseases like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes have in common? Poor regulation of insulin, a hormone secreted by your pancreas, is the critical connection.
Insulin gets secreted in response to the elevation of your blood sugar. Insulin is absolutely necessary to get the sugar out of your blood and into the cells where it can be converted to energy. Without insulin, your blood sugar would skyrocket and you’d become diabetic.
But insulin may also be released in response to stress.
The relationship between cortisol (a stress hormone secreted by your adrenal glands) and insulin is circular. Increased cortisol raises blood sugar which causes an increase in insulin which in turn causes cortisol to go up.
When we are chronically stressed, our cortisol levels remain high which keeps our insulin levels high. This interrupts the normal function of insulin in response to the food we eat.
Under normal circumstances, after a meal, the increased glucose in your blood causes your pancreas to secrete insulin.
The more glucose in your food, the more insulin is produced.
Insulin binds to the cell membranes and triggers the cell membrane to open up and let the glucose in.
Insulin allows glucose, amino acids, fats, magnesium, and other nutrients into the cell where they can be used in the mitochondria to produce energy. When this is in balance we feel centered energetic, focused, and lean.
It’s when our blood sugar, insulin, and cortisol are out of balance we experience issues.
When you eat foods high in carbohydrates or eat your meals too close together (ie. snacking) it stimulates a rapid rise in glucose and in response, insulin.
When insulin is chronically high, you are in a constant state of inhibited fat-burning, low growth hormone, and lower metabolic rate. The end result is belly fat that is very hard to lose.
Excess insulin can also cause your blood sugar to get too low, leading to brain fog, irritability, and ravenous cravings due to blood sugar instability.
Chronically high blood sugar and insulin levels lead to insulin resistance. This is when the insulin receptors on your cells tire of the constant insulin stimulation and shut down.
Less insulin in the cell and more insulin in the bloodstream is a recipe for weight gain, diabetes, and a host of other diseases.
WHEN YOUR CELLS BECOME INSULIN RESISTANT, THREE THINGS HAPPEN
- Insulin can’t keep up with the demand and your blood sugar starts to rise, leading to diabetes and other metabolic diseases.
- Insulin triggers fat storage around the middle so your belly grows steadily.
- Unbalanced blood sugar is stressful to your body causing increased levels of cortisol and insulin, sugar cravings, and unstable.
TAKE THIS FREE SUGAR QUIZ
TO EXAMINE YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP WITH SUGAR.
WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?
The first thing to address is your sugar consumption. This may sound simple but it’s actually a little harder to kick the habit than you might imagine.
That’s because sugar is hidden in all kinds of foods marketed to you as “healthy.” Processed foods, condiments, sauces, and fruit juices are often packed with excess sugar.
So the first step is educating yourself about what you’re eating and then taking the steps to eliminate them for a few days to help reset your blood sugar and metabolic hormones.
The good news is you can do this in a relatively short time. You can impact your blood sugar and hormone balance in as little as five to ten days!
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DECREASE BELLY FAT, FATIGUE, BRAIN FOG, MOOD SWINGS, AND MEMORY LOSS.
In this program you’ll learn:
- That hunger, cravings, constant snacking, emotional eating, and binge-eating are all connected to a metabolic imbalance that can be reversed… so you can experience emotional stability and freedom from food.
- How to eat to melt away belly fat without feeling deprived or living on bacon grease.
- How to lower your blood sugar even if you are a pre-diabetic or diabetic.
- How to improve your blood chemistry and energy levels by balancing the queen of all hormones, insulin.
- Learn what to eat to balance your blood sugar and reset your insulin receptors so you can improve your memory, energy, and focus.
THERE’S NO REASON TO SUFFER ANY LONGER IN YOUR BODY.
IT’S COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.
All you really need to know is how to reset your hormones to feel better fast.
Your excess weight and cravings aren’t something to be ashamed of, they’re biochemistry!
This 10-day Blood Sugar Reset is the first step in your healing journey.
Free yourself by learning how to eat to support your own biochemistry to look and feel great!
SIGN UP TODAY!
Your 10-Day Blood Sugar Reset Includes:
- 70-page Blood Sugar Balance Handbook
- 10-Day Blood Sugar Balancing Meal Plan
- 40 Delicious Sugar Balancing Recipes
- Step by Step Instructions to help you conquer your sugar addiction
- Daily inspiration and resources via opt-in texts
- Community support via Private FB group
- Virtual check-ins with Tina, your Certified Functional Nutrition Coach, and Program Leader
- Discounts on optional Blood Sugar Balance Supplements via Fullscript.
STOP BLAMING YOURSELF
As a Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor, I can help you understand that your biochemistry is not your destiny.
Let me teach you how to eat to be free of cravings, weight gain, and self-sabotaging guilt.
It’s not magic- it’s science, and you can leverage it to feel at home in your body. This reset is a great way to begin.
Questions? Email me!
Leave a Reply