Join Health Coach Tina Sprinkle on Saturday, March 20th at 11 45 am
to reset your body and being with an awesome Spring Cleanse.
Over the winter months, some of us may have overindulged in food and drink. We may have let our exercise program slide, eaten too much while hibernating, or had one too many glasses of wine to keep the winter blues away. Whatever the reason, by early spring, few of us are feeling our absolute best. Undertaking a detox now can change all that, and help put you in perfect form for the year ahead.
On an energetic level, Spring is the ideal time for cleansing. In traditional Chinese medicine, spring is linked with the element of Wood, which encourages us to try new things, set a new course, and find new ways, to commit to action. It’s an open, energetic, enthusiastic feeling, so even if you’ve never detoxed before, this could be the perfect time and the perfect way to start feeling better fast.
We’re regularly assaulted by pollution in the air, in our homes, in the foods we eat, and in the clothes we wear. Our livestock are treated with drugs; our crops are sprayed with powerful pesticides and fungicides, many of which have unpleasant side effects on our health.
The best way to deal with our toxic load is to build up our immune systems. Our bodies were designed to be “self-cleaning” but it needs our support to work optimally. Our circulatory system, metabolism, gut, brain, and powerful elimination system require our attention.
Cleansing once or twice yearly gives your body the chance to rest, restore, and reset.
Just $25 for a limited time!
- While this cleanse is not focused on weight loss, it may be a side-benefit. You may shrink as your body releases toxins and inflammation.
- Cleansing helps alleviate bloating, nausea, and indigestion as it gives your gut and your liver a chance to rest and renew.
- Constipation, gas, and cramping also subside as your gut flora is balanced and restored.
- Frequent colds and flu, tiredness, cellulite, blemishes, and puffy eyes may all improve as your lymphatic system awakens with new vigor.
- Clogged sinuses, congestion, and nasal drip may disappear when you stop eating the foods that cause them.
- Urinary problems clear up as your kidneys take a break from overworking and under-functioning.
- Better skin, sleep, brain function, and mood are improved when you get rid of toxins that may have been affecting your brain function and memory.
Your Detox Includes:
- Workshop with Coach Tina
- Step by Step 10-day Detox Program
- Detox Foods List
- Suggested Detox Recipes
- Detox Specific Supplements
- Detox Support Guidelines
- Daily Text with Resources and Support
The workshop is Saturday, March 20th @ 1145 am @ Pilates 1901.
Join in the studio or online and get your Online Spring Cleanse course for FREE! Here’s the overview!
Register NOW. Just $25
Hi, my name is Tina Sprinkle and I help people get healthy.
- Maybe you’re carrying a few stubborn extra pounds, vacillate between being wired to tired, suffer mood swings, poor sleep, cravings, or hormone dysfunction.
- You exercise regularly and try to eat a good diet but you’re gaining weight that just won’t budge!
- You really want to feel better but you struggle with consistency.
As an experienced health coach who views nutrition from a functional lens, I understand how frustrating it can be to feel you’re making healthy choices but not getting the results you want.
Join me for the first step in any healing mission: getting clean. This 10-day cleanse will calm and restore your mind and body and reset your energy for Spring.
Questions? Email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply