STOTT PILATES®, an internationally recognized and respected Pilates training organization, offers education and certification programs to empower instructors to motivate, challenge and retain clients long term. And now you can participate locally, at Pilates 1901 AND registration is easier than ever. Make your reservations now from this page.
If you are traveling to Kansas City to study, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can recommend nearby hotels and restaurants for you. Kansas City is a beautiful little secret and we will be happy to share our city with you.
If you are just getting started, please look at the STOTT PILATES® Intensive Mat Reformer courses. These provide the foundation of your Pilates Instructor courses and are basic requirements for employment at most reputable studios.
Congratulations, you are embarking on a fabulous career. With STOTT PILATES®, you can’t go wrong.
|Intensive Mat-Plus (IMP)||2019 DATES TBA||4.0 STOTT PILATES®||$1,350.00||Buy Now|
|Intensive Reformer Training (IR)||2019 Dates TBA||5.0 STOTT PILATES®||$1,600.00||Buy Now|
|Intensive Cadillac Only||2019 Dates TBA||2.5 STOTT PILATES®||$900.00||Buy Now|
|Intensive Chair Only||August 10-12th, 2018||1.5 STOTT PILATES®||$550.00||Buy Now|
|Intensive Barrels Only||September 14th and 15th, 2018||1.0 STOTT PILATES®||$400.00||Buy Now|
Matwork Strength & Mobility
Sunday, Sept 16th, 2018
12: 30 pm - 2:30 pm
Comprised of a series of simple movements that challenge overall strength and mobility with stability, this workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team, uses only the body’s own resistance. Fundamental Pilates principles are added to less traditional moves to focus on mobilization while balancing the musculature around the joints.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES ® to modified Matwork exercises.
- Understand how alignment and biomechanics can be improved through Matwork.
- Learn simple movement patterns that focus on strength and endurance.
- Discover how to create programs that improve functionality simply.
Sunday, Sept 16th,2018
3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles of stabilization to Vertical Frame exercises.
- Explore how various parts of the apparatus can be used to target specific areas.
- Discuss positioning and technique of each movement.
- Discover programming options using the features of the Vertical Frame.
Register for all three workshops before Sept 3rd for $249