We’d like to thank those of you who have attended our studio by extending you a very special invitation to continue your Pilates training at Pilates 1901. Click here to find out how to get a FREE month of classes at 1901!
For those of you who have not made it into the studio, we’d love to see you in any of our Pilates mat/cardio or Intro to Reformer classes!
Your Pilates Passport allows you to take any 8-10 of these classes including Pilates Mat Essentials, Mat Challenge, Pilates Ball, Barre Burn and all of our Express workouts including Cardio Kettlebells, Cardio Sculpt, ON Ramp Intro to Reformer, ZEN*GA and ZUMBA classes- so you see, you’ll never have a chance to get bored!
This represents the majority of our classes at Pilates 1901! All we ask is that if you cannot make one of your reserved classes, you cancel within 6 hours to allow another to make it. Classes cancelled after this window will be charged as one of your sessions.
At Pilates 1901 we believe in getting you the RESULTS you want but we also know it’s important to have FUN!
Get started today!
Here are your step by step instructions to sign up. Read here or print a copy.
2. Click the Sign up button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
3. Enter all the information requested. Fields with an * are required. When prompted for referral chose “Groupon” from the drop down menu. Your email will serve as your username and you will create a unique password for this site.
4. Once you fill in all the information on this page, simply click the “I agree” button. This will take you to our online schedule class page.
As a Pilates 1901 Groupon client you may choose any 8-10 mat or cardio workouts on our class schedule except The Tramp which is an equipment class. Click on the SIGN UP NOW tab next to the class. You will then see the option to make a “Recurring Reservation” or “Single Reservation.” Click on Single Reservation for now.
5. If a pop up window asks for billing information, simply click ignore. When prompted to make a purchase, be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the option list to select PILATES PASSPORT.
6. When you see the cart type pilatespassport into the promotional code box on the left side of the page and click apply. Confirm that the purchase amount is $0 to proceed.
7. You will now be able to schedule 7-9 more sessions within 45 days. Please note we do have 6 hour cancellation policy. Please cancel reserved classes in advance of the 6 hour window or you will forfeit the class.
8. Make sure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your first visit. You will need to present your Groupon proof of purchase along with a completed and signed waiver to participant.
1. Who can participate as a GROUPON client?
Anyone who is a FIRST TIME client to Pilates 1901 purchase a Groupon pass to Pilates 1901. This offer is NOT available to current members, returning members or others who have already taken classes or sessions at the studio.
2. What classes are included in my 8-10 workout Groupon pass?
You may take any Pilates mat or cardio class on the schedule that you like. This includes Mat Essentials, Mat Challenge, Pilates Ball, Barre Burn, Barre Burn +, Cardio Sculpt, Cardio Kettlebells, Zumba, CORE and ON Ramp classes. It does NOT include TRAMP classes which require additional experience.
3. When does my Groupon start?
Your Groupon pass begins the first day you participate in a workout with us and expires 45 days from that date. You may pre-reserve all of your classes to guarantee your spot but you must cancel 6 hours prior to the workout or you will lose your class. We do not refund late cancellations.
4. What happens after I use my Groupon sessions?
While we can’t guarantee that you will have a complete body transformation after only 10 classes we are very certain that you will feel the difference in your body from our Pilates mat and cardio classes. Therefore we will give you a FREE MONTH of mat classes when you sign up for any mat/cardio membership. You can save up to $199 by taking advantage of this offer!
Ask your trainer or desk team member for help! We’d love to have you join us at Pilates 1901!
Still have questions?
Call us at 913 499 7510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org